Local 103 has negotiated a group discounted rate for Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, as well as Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment, through Cornerstone Benefits Management.
The Open Enrollment for Local 103’s NEW Voluntary Life & Disability Benefits has been very well received. In the past two weeks, we’ve seen a strong response from Local 103 members enrolling in our new Paycheck Protection Plan. We encourage you to learn more and consider enrolling in any or all of the following coverages: Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD). Please visit www.Local103Disability.com for more information and to enroll online…it only takes 5 minutes. Open Enrollment is available through April 10, 2020.
Did You Know: You and your family are at great risk if you can’t work due to an injury, illness or death. The vast majority of our members can get Disability coverage for less than $10 per month.
- All coverages are Guaranteed Approved during this open enrollment; active Members and their families cannot be denied coverage for any reason.
- There are no medical tests, questions or underwriting to enroll in these coverages.
- These benefits are paid directly to the Member tax-free and will pay in addition to other benefits to give you better financial protection.
- Easy Enrollment (spouses can enroll on behalf of member)
- Call Cornerstone at 224-770-5305
- Go online at www.Local103Disability.com
- Mail in enrollment form that was mailed to you
The decision to enroll in any of these coverages is the individual responsibility of each member and the plan is completely voluntary. All premiums will be collected via a secure ACH transfer process. Take the time to learn about your options and choose what best addresses the needs of you and your loved ones. Call 224-770-5305 before April 10 to learn more or enroll.
Cornerstone Benefits Management (our plan administrator) doesn’t have any Members’ personal contact information and will not be contacting our Members directly. You will not be protected if you do not take action to learn more and enroll.
Louis J. Antonellis
Business Manager/Financial Secretary
IBEW, Local 103