IBEW LOCAL 103 PAYCHECK PROTECTION
CONTINUE GETTING PAID IF YOU’RE UNABLE TO WORK!
Illness, Injury, and Death Are The #1 Cause of Bankruptcy & Foreclosure In America. Take Control of Financially Protecting Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
OPEN ENROLLMENT ENDS APRIL 10TH, 2020
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Disability FAQ
It is important to understand that these Life and Disability benefits DO cover COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the event that you contract the virus and cannot work (to include being quarantined after being diagnosed with COVID-19) or pass away as a result of the virus.
The below list provides the main parameters a member’s claim must meet in order to be eligible to file a claim for the Coronavirus. However, there may be other factors that would impact a Coronavirus claim.
- Only cases of the Coronavirus that are medically diagnosed and documented by a medical professional would constitute as eligible for benefits
- Members who are quarantined due to testing positive for Coronavirus would be eligible for benefits
- Members who are quarantined as a preventative measure and do not have an official Coronavirus diagnosis by a medical professional would not be eligible for benefits, including, but not limited to;
- Jobsite shutdowns for preventative measures
- Furloughs, layoffs, etc.
- Care for a loved one who has been diagnosed or exposed
- The normal waiting period still applies, so the member needs to be held out of work by a medical professional for longer than their waiting period in order to be eligible
Members enrolling for coverage now, but who do not yet have effective coverage, would not have an eligible Coronavirus claim if:
- The member enrolls now for a future coverage effective date and already has a medically diagnosed case of Coronavirus or has seen their doctor for signs/symptoms of the Coronavirus
- The member enrolls now for a future coverage effective date, but, for whatever reason, does not work on or after their effective date and therefore does not have coverage until they return to work
- The member’s coverage is not effective and in force prior to seeing a medical professional or being diagnosed
Please call us at 224-770-5305 for more information.
Continued Income When Your Paycheck Stops Due To Injury, Illness or Death!
Plan Information Overview:
- Short-Term Disability (STD) pays for up to 24 Weeks
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) pays for up to 10 years
- Life Insurance w/ AD&D for Member, Spouse, and/or Child(ren)
No medical tests, questions, or underwriting to enroll; no active working member of the IBEW Local 103 can be denied coverage!
BUSINESS MANAGER MESSAGES
Brothers and Sisters, Please think about you and your family’s financial well-being in the event of an injury, illness or death. Local 103 has Negotiated affordable Disability and Life Insurance for you and your family! Open Enrollment ends 4/10/2020. Now you can...
The NEW IBEW 103 Paycheck Protection Plan is Being Well Received by Our Members (Text via Local 103 App)
Brothers and Sisters, Now is the time to learn more about these important Life and Disability Benefits. We’ve negotiated discounted group rates; most Local 103 Members can get Disability coverage for less than $9 per month. Insure your take-home pay and protect...
Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, as well as Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Email)
Dear Local 103 Members, Local 103 has negotiated a group discounted rate for Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, as well as Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment, through Cornerstone Benefits Management. The Open Enrollment for Local 103’s...
IBEW LOCAL 103 SOCIAL MEDIA