We are now accepting applications for Active Members not currently enrolled in the IBEW Local 103 Group Paycheck Protection Plan. Since our plan went in-force, $325,000 has been paid and reserved to Members for disability & life insurance claims over the last 10 months.
Our Paycheck Protection Coverages feature; Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D). Coverage is effective June 1, 2021 when you enroll before May 14, 2021. I’m proud to share that nearly 1,400 Local 103 Members are currently enrolled and being protected by this plan!
To refresh, Local 103 Members do not receive any disability benefits from our Health Benefits Fund. Please consider enrolling in our Guaranteed Approved Paycheck Protection coverages.
HOW IT WORKS:
- If you are unable to work due to an illness, injury or death, these coverages will help you and your loved ones avoid a financial crisis.
- There are no medical tests or questions to Members cannot be denied coverage.
- Benefits are paid tax free, directly to the Member or
- Premiums are collected via a secure ACH transfer process; you can cancel or reduce coverages any-time.
- These benefits pay in addition to other coverages to give you better
- This is the last enrollment where Members can enroll in the maximum Life Insurance offering of $250,000. Future enrollments will only feature $10,000 or $20,000 options!
You must take action to enroll or learn more. We’ve arranged multiple ways to help our Members and their spouses enroll, it takes less than 10 minutes:
- CALL Cornerstone M-F at 224-770-5305
- MAIL the enclosed enrollment form
- ONLINE 24/7 at Local103Disability.com
- You can also schedule a day/time when you’re available and Cornerstone will help you
This plan protects your ability to earn an income if you cannot work due to injury, illness or death. The decision to enroll in any of these coverages is the individual responsibility of each Member and the plan is completely voluntary. Review this information carefully and choose the plan options that best address the needs of you and your loved ones.
Louis J. Antonellis
Business Manager/Financial Secretary